Are you looking for a stay in Tuscany which combines sport and good wine?
Get into the saddle and embark on a bike tour to discover the landscapes and flavors of Valdichiana Senese, in Southern Tuscany.
A green trip in the Tuscan landscape means first of all freedom: freedom of movement, freedom to proceed at your own pace, observing closely every detail, freedom to stop in front of the landscape and take the time to take photos and experience it.
A cycling vacation in the hills of Valdichiana Senese and Val d’Orcia combines perfectly physical activity, relaxation and taste.
Along each route, you will stop in local farms and wineries to taste typical products and wines of the area.
You will taste full-bodied wines, such as Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG – Registered and Certified Designation of Orign – and Rosso di Montepulciano CDO – Controlled Designation of Origin in the historical cellars of Montepulciano, and you will delight your palate with the food and wine products in local farms of Val d’Orcia.
Meanwhile, you will cycle through this pristine and unspoiled land together with your expert local tour leader.
You will really experience the warm Tuscan hospitality and get in tune with its values based on authenticity and simplicity.
What are you waiting for?
Book this experience and take part in this wine and food bike tour through the hills of Valdichiana Senese!
What you will find
- Four nights in a farmhouse apartment
- Tasting tour in the historical cellars of Montepulciano
- Nobile wine trail with bike guide and return by shuttle bus
- Barlettaia trail with bike guide and return by shuttle bus
- Tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and Rosso di Montepulciano CDO with typical products in a winery
- Snack with local products at an organic farm in Val d’Orcia
- Bike rental and shuttle service